Last update: 1st January 2021
The following Use Policies form part of the Terms and Conditions for use of the RAVEN platform (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Platform’) by Registered Users (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User(s)’), and services available at or through the Platform (collectively, ‘Services’), used by the User. The Platform is owned and operated by RAVEN Ltd. (C89503), with business address, 185 Howard Court, Flt 5, Triq San Pietru, Mgarr, Malta, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (hereinafter referred to as ‘RAVEN’ or the ‘Company’). The Services are offered to the User subject to such User’s acceptance of all of the Terms of Service and Purchase Conditions and all other applicable Terms of Service, policies and procedures that may be communicated from time to time by RAVEN, including these Use Policies.
The User should read and abide at all times with Use Policies before signing up on RAVEN, and after sign up.
From concept, RAVEN was designed for the sharing of knowledge, information, experiences and passion in the aerospace industry. Our mission is to facilitate access and develop an environment where interactions between aerospace professionals, prospective recruits, and students are made easier. We want to be a companion for individuals and organisations alike, and allow every user to have freedom of expression when using RAVEN. However, we also need to make sure that all users and organisations are protected, and feel safe when using the platform.
Apart from the Terms and Conditions, we would like you to kindly follow these policies and guidelines for your protection and for others’ whilst using RAVEN’s social environment.
You are prohibited from sharing content which:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities, and the intent to commit such activities
- Harasses or infringes on the privacy of others. While we encourage you to comment on current affairs, and express an opinion on existing organisations or individuals, abusive or inappropriate content will not be tolerated.
- Contains credible threats, whether terrorist or otherwise, and organises acts of violence – whether real-world or otherwise.
- Is irrelevant or inappropriate to others, including inappropriate advertisement, promotions or solicitations.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy and persons’ rights, whether they are users of the platform or not. Do not share content which is not your own, or which may infringe on someone else’s, or an organisation’s, intellectual property. Always quote your sources, and attribute work to yourself as the original content owner if you post your work.
- Violates RAVEN’s Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Violating local, state, national or international law.
- Attempt to access other users’ accounts.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or manipulate content on the platform, unless specifically authorised to do so by RAVEN and/or the Training Provider.
- Access, or tamper with, non-public areas of the platform, including administrative areas.
- Accessing Training Provider dashboards, unless you are a training provider with a contractual relationship with RAVEN.
- Share your password, or let anyone beside yourself access your account, whether with your knowledge or without it.
- Break or circumvent our authentication, security certificates, or verification methods, to test the vulnerability of the platform’s systems.
- Breaching contractual obligations, whether yours or third parties’, or fiduciary obligations.
- Reverse engineer any of RAVEN’s features.
- Interfere with our hosting providers by any virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing.
- Distribute malware through the platform.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, entity or organisation.
- Encourage or help anyone, even persons not registered as users, to do anything of the things on this list.