Last update: 1st January 2021
At RAVEN, we believe that professional education should be accessible by all, irrespective of their abilities. We envisage a world where RAVEN’s social learning experience allows individuals with disabilities access and create accessible content.
To do so, we commit to hold ourselves accountable against a set of standards which ensure that content is accessible to all. Namely,
- We work towards conformance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. Conformance with WCAG 2.1 is part of RAVEN’s quality assurance processes.
- This policy is available across the platform, as a sub-footer at the end of the page.
- We offer expertise, knowledge and know-how to allow our Training Providers to develop content which is accessible to learners of all abilities.
- We provide tools, resources and equipment to our Training Providers to support their development of accessible content.
- All course videos offer closed captioning.
We want to know your feedback. As a Learner, you can submit accessibility related feedback and requests for changes in policies, practices, procedures and/or content by sending an email to su*****@ra***.aero.