What the Course is About
This hybrid course covers EASA Part-145 regulation in detail and is composed of 3 modules:
Module 1: The Basic Regulation is an asynchronous module giving a good overview on how EASA was set-up and what is its intended purpose and objectives as described in EU Regulation 2018/1139.
Module 2: The EASA Rulemaking Process is an asynchronous module intended to support the candidate consolidating further the knowledge gained in the first module. EASA plays a vital role in the creation and implementation of aviation rules and regulations and the intent of this module is to give a good understanding of the processes involved behind rule making.
Module 3: Part 145 Regulation Review is a synchronous module covering EU Regulation 1321/2014 Annex II (Part-145), where the participants have the ability to interact with the instructor online, covering all the requirements to be met by EASA approved Part-145 Organisations.
Note: Although this course covers 145.A.200 – Management System, it does not cover the implementation details. The “EASA Part-145 + SMS Implementation” course is recommended if you need a deeper understanding of SMS implementation in Part 145 organisations.
Following the completion of all the three modules the participants will gain an enhanced understanding of the EASA Part-145 requirements as well as the knowledge and understanding on how to keep oneself updated with any amendments of the regulations that are published by EASA.
- Accountable Managers
- Nominated Persons
- Compliance Monitoring Managers and Auditors
- Safety Managers
- Continuing Airworthiness Engineers
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technicians
- Aircraft Maintenance Planners
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme Engineers
- Aircraft Reliability Engineers
- Technical Pilots
This course is delivered in Hybrid mode, equivalent to 2-day classroom training.
Modules 1 and 2 are asynchronous courses and can be done in the students own time.
When learners complete the first 2 modules they can register to attend virtual live sessions on the dates below:
Module 3 Live Sessions:
Next session: 4th March 2024 – 16:00 – 20:00 CET
If you cannot make it on any of these dates contact firstname.lastname@example.org. More sessions will be organised on a regular basis.
- The Learner shall be able to outline the basic features of the Basic Regulation.
- The Learner will be able to briefly describe the EASA Rulemaking Procedure, and recognise rules at different stages of the process.
- The learner will be able to understand the requirements for EASA Approved Part-145 Organizations.
- The Learner shall be taught awareness of the Basic Regulation, and which parts apply to their daily role.
- The Learner will be able to locate the EASA Rulemaking Process, Terms of Reference, Notice of Proposed Amendments and Opinions on the EASA website.
- The Learner will be able to locate the EASA Part-145 regulations on the EASA Website.
- The Learner shall be able to highlight the need for the Basic Regulation, and be conversant with its location.
- The Learner will be able to factor in and anticipate upcoming regulatory changes in his professional life, and be able to participate in the EASA Rulemaking Process.
- The Learner will be able to interpret and factor in EASA Part-145 requirements during discharge of duties.