What the Course is About
This course programme is a NextGen approach to a first Aviation Auditor training in the EASA region, which will allow the learner to gain full advantage of the flexibility of digital learning, save time and travel costs, and save money for his or her organisation. The syllabus for this course programme focuses on the challenging and dynamic environment the auditor will face in his or her daily role.
The Aviation Auditor Course programme takes approximately four days. The first two days cover online learning and focus on regulatory and safety management system knowledge. The third and fourth days are virtual instructor led training sessions focused on the Audit Process and Soft Skill development.
Junior- to Mid-level personnel with basic experience in their area of expertise (Flight Operations, Crew Training, Ground Operations, Continuing Airworthiness, etc.) who require an initial qualification as aviation auditor.
The Aviation Auditor Course programme is delivered in Hybrid mode and takes approximately four days of applied learning. Here is an introductory video to the course to help you get a good idea on the adopted approach:
Next live sessions: 15 & 16th January 2024, 08:30 to 16:30 CET
This course can also be organised on demand. Request are to be made to email@example.com.
- The Learner shall be familiar with the areas of the regulation relevant to the Aviation Auditor role, including knowledge of Safety Management Systems.
- The Learner shall be able to define the key elements of the audit process and accurately describe the intrinsic characteristics of each element.
- The Learner shall be able to express the theoretical concepts behind effective communication, self awareness and dynamic change management in the air transport environment.
- The Learner shall be able to holistically apply the principles learnt during the course programme to his daily role as an Aviation Auditor.
- The Learner shall be able to adequately find, document and assess compliance of existing and future European Legislation within his organisation.
- The Learner shall be able to effectively conduct an audit within his organisation to assess compliance with EASA rules and regulations, including preparation, conduct, and closing the audit.
- The Learner shall understand the impact of his character traits and management style on the interrelationships within his organisation, and on any change, externally caused or otherwise, in his organisation.