What the Course is About
This programme is tailored for professionals employed in Continuing Airworthiness Monitoring Organizations (CAMO) and Maintenance and Repair Organizations (MROs). Its primary objective is to furnish participants with a comprehensive grasp of aircraft airworthiness and maintenance management, encompassing the planning, execution, and oversight aspects.
The programme commences with an overview of the evolution of maintenance practices, tracing their roots in early aviation to their current form. It elucidates the fundamental objectives of aircraft maintenance. Subsequently, the program delves into the contemporary safety standards, regulatory frameworks, and rules governing the aviation industry, with a specific emphasis on European Regulation 1321/2014 and its various annexes, namely Annex I (Part-M), Annex Vc (Part-CAMO), Annex II (Part-145), and Annex III (Part-66).
The course then offers an extensive exploration of aircraft maintenance program development methodologies and philosophies, including a thorough examination of MSG Logic. In the latter part of the training program, it covers aircraft maintenance scheduling and preparation practices, complemented by a concise overview of aircraft reliability and monitoring.
- Accountable Managers
- Nominated Persons
- Continuing Airworthiness Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Airworthiness Engineers
- Compliance Monitoring Personnel
- Aircraft Maintenance Planners
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- Technical Records Specialists
Virtual Classroom on ZOOM – 6 sessions of approximately 3.5 hours each.
Next sessions: 19, 20, 21 February and 26, 27, 28 February 2024, 16:30 to 20:00 CET
This course can also be organised on demand. Request are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Learner will have an understanding on Aircraft Airworthiness and Maintenance requirements.
- The Learner will have a good understanding of EASA Part-M, Part-CAMO, Part-145 and Part-66 rules and regulations.
- The Learner will know the Methodologies and philosophy adopted related to the development of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes.
- The Learner will know about maintenance planning concepts and philosophies
- This training programme provides the necessary theoretical background to work in Part-CAMO and Part-145 Organisations.
- Compliance monitoring Auditors will be in a better position to monitor and audit Part-M/CAMO/145 activities.
- The Learner will be able to apply the knowledge when working in Part-CAMO and Part-145 Organisations while complying with the applicable rules and regulations.